Receive FREE E-Course: "3 Keys to Manifesting Your Important Desires"

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's not about action... it's about following your joy!

Realized this morning that I have been pushing myself again...
I can always tell when I'm doing this because the activities that
are supposed to be fun and inspiring suddenly feel like a chore.
So I caught myself taking actions, caught up in "doing", pushing
myself and struggling... Gratefully I really do know better.

Nothing needs to be difficult. I do know this but I forget now and
then.

So how can it be easier?

Manifesting basics... stop and imagine right now that you are filled
with joy and wonder! Let yourself stay here in this wonderful
feeling for a minute. Then see what comes up, watch what happens.
Begin to see the joy around you. Stay with the energy of joy and watch
what happens. Watch for the spark of inspiration and once it's there
follow it!

Talk about ease, whenever I act from inspiration, what would
normally take a day, can be done in an hour. Not only that,
it can be so much more fun and exciting!

But it is a choice. Choose to take action out of "should" or "I
have to", or choose to imagine and see the joy, then when you
feel the spark, follow it. You're not always changing what you
do, but how you do it, and how you feel when you do it.

Now that I'm back on track, acting from inspiration rather than
pure effort, I really see the power in this!

Have a wonder-filled, joyful day!

Fia Crandall
Intuitions
http://www.lightyourpath.ca/