Receive FREE E-Course: "3 Keys to Manifesting Your Important Desires"

Friday, June 8, 2007

My first blog entry!!!

Welcome to my new and first-ever blog!

I figured I'd start one seeing as I love writing and have
many thoughts and insights that come at random that
may help someone else. Plus my passion has always been
learning cool life-changing things and sharing them with
other people... So I'll get to do that even more!
A bit more about who I am and what I'm about for those
who don't know me...

My work is dedicated to helping people who are already
focused on manifesting their dreams, become even an even
more Powerful Creator of their life... helping people to
manifest what they want with joy and ease and helping to
clear the internal blocks that stand in the way.

Why?

So you can look at your life and feel the wonderful feeling
of knowing that you and you alone created this amazing life
before you... There's no better feeling than that that I've
experienced.

I know what it's like to be living in a reality that doesn't
really match who you are inside, or who you know you
can be. I started out my career as a Mechanical Engineer!

Of course there's nothing wrong with that career, but since
I started working as an Engineer I had this knowing, this
feeling that there was more for me to be and do. Of course
there were things about Engineering that I enjoyed, but
for some reason, I wanted to have more than good enough...
I wanted to live my life with passion. I wanted to do what
I absolutely loved each and every day...

What a journey it has been. I could not have imagined how
much I'd needed to grow in order to be where I am today.
But of course the benefit is huge. The payoff is unbelievable.
Not only do I get to do what I love, I get to be who I always
knew I was but didn't get to fully express.

That's why I'm so passionate about my work. I know how
amazing it feels to live a life that is my creation and I
love it and love helping other people get there too!

Plus I see so many people who know some tools, they know
the law of attraction, they have so much knowledge and
information already, yet they can't seem to put it into
practice to the point where they actually see the results
they want. I love helping people apply all of this
wonderful information to get results...

Well, didn't expect my first post to be that long, but that's
okay!

Feel free to subscribe to my blog to receive an email
whenever it gets updated! (See top of page)

Oh, and by the way, my business is called Intuitions and
my website is LightYourPath.ca, you can sign up for my
weekly inspirational newsletter there if you like!

Thanks for reading my first blog entry!

Fia Crandall

Intuitions
780-940-6946
http://www.lightyourpath.ca/